1 kg chicken thighs cut into small pieces
3 cloves of garlic, crushed then diced
1 large onion, diced finely
Butter or Margarine to stir fry chicken
Butter or Margarine to saute garlic and onion
1/4 cup Hoyt's Curry Powder Mild
2 x 410 grams cans of condensed tomato soup e.g. Heinz or Ardmona
300 ml Zymil Thickened Cream (add more if preferred)
Iodised Salt to taste (add while frying or sauteing)
1. Fry chicken in butter or margarine then set aside
2. Saute garlic and onion then add curry powder. Stir well.
3. Add the condensed tomato soup and mix well.
4. Boil then simmer for 25 minutes
5. Add the thickened cream (or sour cream if preferred). Simmer for 15 minutes
6. Separate the chicken and the liquid.
7. Simmer the liquid for at least 15 min, longer if you want thicker sauce
14 May 2017:
Serve with rice or flat bread e.g. naan, roti, paratha, pita